Q. How do I return my books? I'm a distance student...
Please post your books back at least 3 days before the due date.
Books are returned to us using the NZPost ParcelPost Returns service.
- Recycle the CourierPost bag by turning it inside out (so it is "grey" on the outside) as this will save you time and money.
- If you choose to use your own packaging, make sure the packaging is robust, and do not use staples to secure your parcel.
- Use the Freepost label supplied or you can print more using this template:
- Freepost Labels for returning books.pdf (28 KB)
- Attach the label securely, take the parcel to a Post Shop and it will come back to us at no cost to you.
- Alternatively, you can return your books in person to any Massey University campus library by their due date.
Was this helpful? 2 0